|Year of construction:||1932|
|Year of destruction:||1966|
|Ski club:||Flin Flon Ski Club|
The ski jumping hill in Flin Flon, a small mining town located on a correction line on the border of Manitoba and Saskatchewan provinces, was built in 1932 by a group of Scandinavian immigrants who wanted to introduce their national ski sports to local people. The two-story high wooden ski jump was located on top of cliffs near the northern end of Bellevue Avenue. Ski jumpers often ended their out-runs at Ross Lake – luckily they jumped there only in winter and stopping on a frozen lake wasn't so dangerous!
The local ski club organized ski jumping competitions on Bellevue hill until mid-1960's, when ski jumping finally lost its popularity in local community. Hill was dismantled then. However, alpine skiing was still popular so parts of the former ski jump were used to built a ramp for a rope tow at Baldy Hill in 1966, where a new skiing slope were opened.