|Hill record:||41.8 m (137 ft)|
|Year of construction:||1924|
|Operating until:||ca. 1940|
|Year of construction:||1920|
|Ski club:||Northern Ski Club|
|Coordinates:||55.161296, -118.806010 ✔|
A ski jumping hill at Bear Lake near Grand Prairie was inaugurated on January 15, 1920. Northern Ski Club hosted its annual winter sports carnivals there. In 1924, a new ski jump with a wooden inrun structure was built closer to town at the western banks of Bear Creek, at the level of 90th Avenue. Presumably, Bear Creek Ski Jump had been used until late 1930s. Its former location should still be recognizable in the bushes.