|Tower height:||15 m|
|Year of construction:||1911|
|Operating until:||ca. 1960|
|Year of construction:||1989|
|Year of destruction:||2016|
|Ski club:||Camrose Ski Club|
|Coordinates:||53.002309, -112.831434 ✔|
Fram Ski Club was already founded by Norwegian immigrants in 1911 as the predecessor of today's Camrose Ski Club. Immediately in fall 1911 the construction of a first ski jump with a 15 meter high tower started at Stoney Creek Valley. Competitions at that time were attended by up to 3,000 spectators, who admired jumps up to 25 meters.
After the ski jump had become ramshackle and was torn down by wind, it was reconstructed in 1924. In 1930, the ski jumping hill was once again renewed in view of the Western Canadian championships of 1932. Over ten course of decades Camrose Ski Club had promoted several Olympic participants, but by 1950s interest in ski jumping had largely decreased and thus the ski jump was deconstructed around 1960s.
For the Alberta Winter Games in 1990, a new small ski jumping hill was constructed by former Olympic athlete Clarence Sverold at Camrose Nordic Centre in Stoney Creek Valley. It was hardly used and finally completely dismantled in August 2016.