|Hill record:||64.0 m|
|Take-off length:||8 m|
|Take-off height:||2.4 m|
|Year of construction:||1946|
|Ski club:||WSV Tschagguns|
First ski jumping developments at Montafon already took place from 1909 onwards at Schruns and Tschagguns. With Rhätikonschanze at Latschau the was a 40 meter hill at Tschagguns in 1930.
In addition to 1937 built Zelfenschanze another ski jumping hill at Ziegerberg called Ing.-Ohneberg-Schanze was inaugurated on 1946-12-29. The first night competition took place there in 1947 and the Nordic combined ski jumping competitions of Austrian skiing championships in 1947 were hosted there, too.
Austrian ski jumping nationals in 1957 and junior nationals in 1956 were also hosted at Tschagguns/Schruns. On Ing.-Ohneberg-Schanze the state championships were organized in 1958, 1960 and 1964.
Additionally the Montafon junior jumping hill at Schruns with a critical point of 25 meters was set up at Schruns in 1954 and around 1963 there was a combined jump at Gaschurn.
After Zelfenschanze was already given up in 1960's, Ing.-Ohnebergschanze should be modernized in 1974, but the 360'000 Schilling were not invested and instead the ski jumping facility was given up as well.