|Hill record:||47.0 m (Josef Gumpold , 1931-01-02)|
|Take-off length:||8 m|
|Year of construction:||1930|
|Ski club:||WSV Tschagguns|
After the first ski jumping competition at Montafon took place at Ried in Schruns in 1909, the first ski championships of Vorarlberg were held at Tschagguns on Februar 20, 1910, with a ski jumping show event held on Stutz at Latschau.
In 1922 WSV Schruns set up its own permanent ski jumping hill.
WSV Tschagguns decided to build its own ski hill in 1927 and then Rhätikonschanze on Latschau was constructed in 1930 and opened on 1931-01-18. Already in advance Josef Gumpold from Innsbruck approved and tested it on January 1 and 2. Thereby he reached a longest jump of 47 meters - a distance that should never be reached again during the competitions of Rhätikon Cup and the state championships of 1933.
From 1931 onwards there was also a ski jumping hill at Gaschurn.
With the construction of Zelfenschanze by 1938 Rhätikonschanze was given up.