|Hill record:||35.0 m (Christoph Stauder , 2005)|
|35.0 m (Lukas Dilitz , 2005)|
|Status:||out of order|
|Further jumps:||K25, K15|
|Year of construction:||1931|
|Conversions:||1958, 1999, 2011|
|Ski club:||SK Imst|
|Coordinates:||47.234408, 10.730671 ✔|
Already in 1910 at Imst, the district capitol of Tyrol Upper-Country, the very first documented ski jumping event took place. In 1923 the first real ski jumping hill was constructed at “Tschirgant”, one year later the not very much liked and used jump at “Grüble” followed.
The Putzenschanze was constructed in 1930/31 and the opening competition on January 24, 1932 was won by Franz Stricker from Tarrenz with 28.5 m. After World War II, it took until 1958 to modernize Putzenschanze. The opening competition with an attendance of 900 spectators was won by Baldur Preiml with 48.5 m. One year later the junior hill was constructed and competitions for “Imst emblem” were hosted.
After a longer period of calmness around Putzenschanze, they were reopened as a K35 and K25 under lead of Günther Jennewein in 1999. Since annual competitions of Tyrol State Cup have been hosted.
In 2011 both Putzenschanzen K35 and K25 were covered with plastic mattings, which is essential for all-year round training of young athletes. In 2013 a smaller K15 children's hill was set up right next to the K25 and in 2015 smaller repairs were done to the landing hill.