Recent news:

Kandersteg now the second year-round center in Switzerland

New Erzberg Arena built and opened in time

Luis on Ski Jumping Hill Tournament: at the World Cup Final 2016 in Planica, Part II

Luis on Ski Jumping Hill Tournament: at the World Cup Final 2016 in Planica, Part II

Conversion of Heini-Klopfer-Schanze about to start

more



Latest updates:

2016-08-14

FIN-OLVuokatti

SLOBraslovče   NEW!

CZE-LVítkovice

2016-08-09

RUSUfa

GER-NIAltenau

FRA-AMarkstein

2016-08-06

CAN-BCSquamish

SUIKandersteg

AUT-STEisenerz

2016-08-03

ITAPredazzo

GER-BYBerchtesgaden

SLOPlanica

2016-07-15

AUT-OOSandl

2016-07-01

SLOKranj

GER-BWHinterzarten

more




Advertisement:





Partner:










AUTAUT-TFieberbrunn

Data | History | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Simon-Schwaiger-Schanze:

Hill Size: HS 54
K-Point: 50 m
Year of construction: 1979
Conversions: 2001
Further jumps: K25, K14, K5
Status: operating
Plastic matting: no
Ski club: SC Fieberbrunn

to top

History:

The first ski jump at Fieberbrunn, on which jumps of 50 m were possible, was built behind the vicarage in late 1940's.
Under the lead of Simon Schwaiger the Silberbergschanze was constructed in 1979. Even the Austrian national team under coach Baldur Preiml participated in the inauguration. After that the ski jumpers of SC Fieberbrunn were on a high flight in 1980's under coach Kurt Walter, who developed the world class jumper Andreas Widhölzl.
In 2001/02 the ski jumping facility was converted under coach Hans Mühlthaler, whereby it was renamed into Simon-Schwaiger-Schanze, a floodlight sys­tem installed and the junio hills K14 and K5 were built.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:

Advertisement:

The SEIL-FREY snow retention system

to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2015
www.skijumpinghills.com