|K-Point:||ca. 40 m|
|Year of construction:||1952|
|Operating until:||ca. 1965|
|Coordinates:||47.513292, 16.022618 ✔|
In 1949, the first 1-seater chairlift in Lower Austria was opened at the Schwaig mountain in Mönichkirchen. Despite a long ride of 25 minutes and an hour of queuing, it quickly became very popular. Three years later, the Wechsel ski jump was built in the immediate vicinity. However, this was on the other side of the river and thus on the territory of the province of Styria. The ski jump was used until about 1965, but its distinctive inrun tower is still largely intact today.