|Year of construction:||1933|
|Operating until:||ca. 1960|
|Ski club:||SC Mittersill|
|Coordinates:||47.274033, 12.489389 ✔|
In 1933 the Kürsingerschanze was built at Mühlner Bühel in Mittersill. Initially, it allowed jumps around 20 meters. After a new-construction in 1936 the hill was inaugurated on December 26, 1936 and should then enable jumps up to 50 meters. In January 1938, the ski club Mittersill organized the state ski championships of Salzburg. Sepp Bradl won the junior jumping competition, as well as the downhill event. Competitions were organized on the ski jump of Mittersill until late 1950s.