|Hill Size:||HS 140|
|Hill record:||145.0 m (Gregor Schlierenzauer , 2008-01-05, WC)|
|Official hill record:||144.5 m (Andreas Wellinger , 2017-01-05, WC)|
|Summer hill record:||143.5 m (Bernhard Gruber , 2007-09-02, NC-SGP)|
|143.5 m (Martin Koch , 2008-10-19, N-AUT)|
|Official summer record:||140.5 m (Jakub Janda , 2005-09-03, SGP)|
|Ladies' hill record:||135.0 m (Carina Vogt )|
|Inrun length:||118.5 m|
|Take-off length:||6.5 m|
|Take-off height:||4.5 m|
|Conversions:||1951, 1952, 1962, 1982, 1991, 2003|
|Hill Size:||HS 78|
|Hill record:||76.5 m (Martin Machreich , 2006-02-12)|
|Summer hill record:||77.0 m (Stefan Kraft , 2011-10-23)|
|Ladies' summer record:||75.0 m (Izumi Yamada , 2008-08-17, L-COC)|
|Inrun length:||64.9 m|
|Take-off length:||5.6 m|
|Take-off height:||1.65 m|
|Conversions:||1956, 1991, 2001|
|Status:||out of order|
|Hill record:||21.0 m (Peter Wiesinger , 1999-06-20)|
|Ladies' summer record:||17.5 m (Eva-Maria Strauch , 2009-06-21)|
|17.5 m (Eva-Maria Strauch , 2009-06-21)|
|17.5 m (Anike Göbel , 2010-06-20)|
|17.5 m (Sophie Allerstorfer , 2012-06-23)|
|Year of construction:||1947|
|Ski club:||SC Bischofshofen|
Already in the year 1928 Wasserfallschanze at Bischofshofen was constructed and allowed distances of more than 40 meters.
Briefly after World War II in 1947 the Hochkoenig-Schanze was built at Laideregg. On 1947-12-26 the opening competition was held and Sepp Bradl jump a first hill record of 86 m.
In the following years different improvements like the establishment of a timber construction for the ski jump table and the porch were attached (1950).
By a tragic accident when training jumping for the three-kings-competition the native ski jumper Paul Ausserleitner hurt himself so heavily that he deceased at the consequences at 9th January 1952. Since then the ski jump at Laideregg carries his name.
In 1953 the ski jump received a wooden 19,10m high judge tower and 10 years later the described timber construction was replaced by a ground filled new porch and a ski jump table of concrete. Finally in 1972 a new judge’s tower was built out of steel-concrete, but in 2002 it was blown up and replaced by a new one.
The “hanging” outrun was a very special characteristic of the Paul-Ausserleitner-Schanze, because the area was a slope through the eyes of a jumper. But with further measures the still so called natural jump was modernized. 1982 the landing angle was changed to 37° and the takeoff was shortened by 5 metres. The inrun, which had been built into the terrain before, got a wooden tower with concrete and a steeper angle of 27°.
In 1991 the outrun was changed, the complete facility adapted to FIS regularies and the K-Point changed to 120 m.
A new ski stadium with natural stands was built and named Sepp-Bradl-Stadion. Because of the Nordic World Championships 1998 the stadium retained an organization and press centre and a new lift. The Paul-Ausserleitner-Schanze indeed wrote ski history with the large hill competitions on the occasion of the Nordic Ski World Championships in Ramsau 1999, when the German ski jumpers Martin Schmitt and Sven Hannawald achieved an unexpected double success. The dramatic competition around the team world championship, in which the German team achieved the title before Japan and Austria despite two falls, especially the German spectators shifted into bright excitement.
2000 the judges tower was blown up a new one was build. Finally in 2003 the jumping hill was once again enlarged and covered with plastic mattings in order to make the K125 jump usable in summer, too.