Recent news:

2500 ski jumping facilities now online!

The story behind the lost ski jumping hills in Poland

The ski jumping hill dictionary

More than 5000 ski jumping hills in our archives!

Normal hill in North Korea discovered!

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2020-12-01

SWELos   NEW!

SWEArvika

SWENässjö

SWEJokkmokk

SWEDals Långed

GER-SNSebnitz

GER-THGeraberg

GER-SNRöthenbach

2020-11-30

RUSUstyuzhna   NEW!

RUSGlazov   NEW!

RUSLayskaya   NEW!

RUSPetrozavodsk   NEW!

RUSOnega   NEW!

SLOIhan

2020-11-29

SLORavne na Koroškem

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum

AUTAUT-OOHinterstoder

Data | History | Hill records | Links | Map | Comments

.

Poppenschanze:

K-Point: 40 m
Men Winter Hill record: 44.0 m (Kurt Becher AUT, 1952)
Year of construction: 1936
Operating until: ca. 1960
Coordinates: 47.701992, 14.168997 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

Stodertal-Schanze:

K-Point: 30 m
Men Winter Hill record: 34.0 m (Hans Rucker AUT, 1924-01-06)
Further jumps: K20
Year of construction: 1922
Conversions: 1923, 1936
Coordinates: 47.698625, 14.153856 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

Klinzen-Jugendschanzen:

K-Point: 15 m
Year of construction: 1923
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Status: destroyed
Ski club: WSV Stodertal
Coordinates: 47.698625, 14.153856 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

Stodertalschanze was built by 1912 founded Wintersportverein Stodertal at the village center of Hinterstoder at Pfarrerleiten in 1922. The inaugural jump over 30 meters was made by Ludwig Angerhofer and the first competition on new year's day 1923 was won by Hans Rücker with the same distance. In March 1923, the Upper Austrian skiing championships were held in Hinterstoder on both ski jumping hills. For the OÖ championships in January 1924, Stoderschanze was enlarged and a new junior hill was built at Klinzengut. Around 1930, the most successful athlete from Hinterstoder was Franz Kniewasser, who also became Austrian champion in triple-combination.
After it became quiet around Stodertalschanze in early 1930's, in 1936 a new 40-meter hill was built in Mitterstoder, located between Poppengut and Gressenbauer. This ski jumping hill was also used after World War II, presumably until late 1950's. Then, the Schiclub Hinterstoder focused more on alpine skiing, where it has also hosted a few World Cup races since 1986.

to top

Hill records K30 (Men):

to top

Links:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2020
www.skijumpinghills.com