Recent news:

2500 ski jumping facilities now online!

The story behind the lost ski jumping hills in Poland

The ski jumping hill dictionary

More than 5000 ski jumping hills in our archives!

Normal hill in North Korea discovered!

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2020-12-02

POL-SKoniaków

2020-12-01

SWELos   NEW!

SWEArvika

SWENässjö

SWEJokkmokk

SWEDals Långed

GER-SNSebnitz

GER-THGeraberg

GER-SNRöthenbach

2020-11-30

RUSUstyuzhna   NEW!

RUSGlazov   NEW!

RUSLayskaya   NEW!

RUSPetrozavodsk   NEW!

RUSOnega   NEW!

SLOIhan

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



AUTAUT-OOEbensee

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Comments

.

Langbathtalschanze:

K-Point: 56 m
Men Winter Hill record: 68.0 m
Tower height: 28.5 m
Inrun angle: 35°
Take-off length: 13 m
Landing angle: 39°
Year of construction: 1932
Conversions: 1945
Coordinates: 47.811471, 13.762044 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

Kranabethsattelschanze (Feuerkogelschanze):

K-Point: 55 m
Men Winter Hill record: 50.0 m (Franz Gumpold AUT, 1934)
Inrun angle: 30°
Take-off length: 10 m
Landing angle: 34°
Year of construction: 1933
Coordinates: 47.815042, 13.718097 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SK Ebensee
Coordinates: 47.811278, 13.762056 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The ski club "Alpenwanderer" Ebensee was founded in 1927 and in the same year the cable car onto the 1592 m high Feuerkogel was built. Around 1930, there was the Höllengebirgsschanze at Kranabethsattel and in 1932 Langbathtalschanze was inaugurated. In 1932-33 also the Kranabethsattel-Schanze was built at Feuerkogel by SK Alpenwanderer. It already had a take-off made from concrete and the inrun and judges towers were timbered from larch wood. Only short time after its inauguration the ski jump was damaged by a storm, but then immediately repaired.
After World War II, the take-off of Feuerkogel-Schanze was rebuilt into an alpine cabin, which was only dismantled in 2017 an then reconstructed. Instead, only Langbathtal-Schanze was still used, which then also allowed jumps over 60 meters. The new year's day competition there in 1946 was attended by 6,000 spectators. Presumably, the ski jumping hill was used for competitions until 1970s.

to top

Hill records K56 (Men):

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2020
www.skijumpinghills.com